Why should I perform a HIV test?
- New sexual partnership
- Wish to become pregnant or pregnancy
Suspicion of primary HIV infection
Needle stick injury, Exposure to blood on mucous membranes/eyes
- Month after a risk situation
- Unprotected vaginal sex
- Oral sex with ejaculation of semen in mouth
- Oral sex with menstrual blood in mouth
- Unprotected anal intercourse
We advise patients who wish to have a HIV test and perform a counselling if in situations at risk a postexposure prophylaxis is needed.
We offer a consultation before testing, a blood collection and then a notification and counselling after testing (no written results).
Without previous booking
17.15 - 18.15 pm
Except public holidays:
23.12.2019, 30.12.2019, 13.04.2020, 20.04.2020, 01.06.2019, 14.09.2020
Cash only payments: Fr. 50.-
Raemistrasse 100, RAE U 53