Why should I perform a HIV test?
- New sexual partnership
- Wish to become pregnant or pregnancy
Suspicion of primary HIV infection
Needle stick injury, Exposure to blood on mucous membranes/eyes
- Month after a risk situation
- Unprotected vaginal sex
- Oral sex with ejaculation of semen in mouth
- Oral sex with menstrual blood in mouth
- Unprotected anal intercourse
We advise patients who wish to have a HIV test and perform a counselling if in situations at risk a postexposure prophylaxis is needed.
We offer a consultation before testing, a blood collection and then a notification and counselling after testing (no written results).
Without previous booking
17.15 - 18.15 pm
Except public holidays:
02.01.2019, 08.04.2019, 22.04.2019, 01.05.2019, 29.05.2019, 10.06.2019, 09.09.2019, 25.12.2019
Cash only payments: Fr. 50.-
Raemistrasse 100, RAE U 53